Translate

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Crochet hygge

I have been going all Danish lately. I got these books for Christmas and they were such a good read. Its certainly an eye opener on how the people there live. The Danish are meant to be the most happiest folk in the world. I'm not surprized by the sounds of it. A great welfare system, lots of time off work to spent with the family and to do hobbies oh and the best bit, lots of exceedingly good cakes.  
 
 
Thought I'd try my hand at a little hygge of my own and whipped up a nice cosy hot water bottle to snuggle up to with my hot chocolate on cold nights.
 
 
I had a load of red double knit wool and some specked Aran in my bits bag, thought the colours looked quite Scandinavian, so went with that.
 

I ran out of red wool so just did a plain white back.
 
 
It looks a bit fluffy in the photo, my husband used it when he was ill, so its well worn already. He gave it the thumbs up though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment